The RQW World Heavyweight Championship was established as a European title under the Real Quality Wrestling umbrella in 2007 to be defended in promotions throughout Europe. It later became a World title when Luke Hawx defended it in his WildKat Sports promotion in the United States. Hawx was the final man to hold the RQW World Heavyweight Championship, unifying it with the WAW World Heavyweight title in 2016 to become the first ever WAW Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.
Luke Hawx: March 19th 2016 to May 14th 2016 – 56 days
Roy Knight: June 13th 2015 to March 19th 2016 – 280 days
All champions tied on 1 reign
Longest Total Reign
Martin Stone – 420 days over 1 reign
Longest Single Reign
Martin Stone – 420 days
1. Robbie Brookside: April 28th 2006 to December 1st 2006 – 219 days
– Vacated when Robbie Brookside was unable to defend the title.
2. Martin Stone: December 16th 2006 to February 9th 2008 – 420 days
3. Ulf Herman: February 9th 2008 to February 9th 2009 – 366 days
– Vacated when Ulf Herman was unable to defend the title.
4. Roy Knight: June 15th 2015 to March 19th 2016 – 280 days
5. Luke Hawx: March 19th 2016 to May 14th 2016 – 56 days