– Tommy Lee declared that Finley has a high potential and that, under his tutelage, will become a future champion.
1. Finley with Tommy Lee defeated Battlekat CT by pinfall.
2. Saraya Knight defeated Innocence by submission.
3. Ricky Knight Jr defeated PJ Knight with Nikki Knight by pinfall.
4. Paddy Taggart and Milky O’Hagan defeated The Superflys [Ricky Knight and Jimmy Ocean] by pinfall when Taggart pinned Ricky].
5. King Kendo, Villman and Dynamo Grey with Tommy Lee defeated Roy Knight, Axl Lynch and Marvel Marcus by pinfall when Kendo pinned Marcus. During the match, Roy went to attack Tommy but was prevented by Grey. Kendo then argued with Grey and threw him to Roy to be attacked.
– Tommy Lee ordered King Kendo to continue attacking Marvel Marcus after the match. Kendo refused and grabbed Tommy by his collar but eventually let go and the two left together.
6. Steve Marriott defeated Skeletor by pinfall.
– Ricky Knight thanked Steve Marriott for his services to WAW over the last five years and that, despite his age, Marriott had consistently proved himself to be one of the most physically fit roster members in that time.
7. Brad Slayer versus SAS ended in a double countout. Referee David Finch originally declared a no contest when both men were laying in the ring with SAS’ WAW Academy Tag Team Championship belt between them after SAS tried to pretend that Slayer had used it as a weapon. Slayer asked Finch to restart the match and then chased after SAS who had already left the ring. Finally, the former Undisputed World Heavyweight champion challenged SAS to a future rematch under Lumberjack rules.
By Dan Nash