1. Nick Barnes defeated Gorgon by pinfall.
– Ricky Knight thanked Nick Barnes for bringing a humble passion to WAW in his 2 year tenure, adding that he believes Barnes will reach the heights of WAW alumni Britani Knight and Nick Aldis when he returns home to the United States next month.
2. Ricky Knight Jr defeated Hallows and Villman by pinfall when he pinned Villman after locking Hallows out of the building.
3. Roy Knight defeated PJ Knight by disqualification when Villman and SAS interfered.
– Roy Knight challenged Villman, SAS, and PJ Knight to a six man tag team Street Fight match next time WAW returns to Diss with his friends Jimmy Last and Wayne Kerry at his side.
4. Saraya Knight defeated Violet O’Hara by submission.
5. Morningstar defeated Drew Marshall by pinfall.
6. Aaron Sharp versus Ruffneck ended in a double disqualifiction when both men struck referee Andrew Cox as he tried to separate them.
– The roster emerged to separate Aaron Sharp and Ruffneck but their fighting continued, even throwing everyone else out of the ring to continue attacking each other. When the brawl eventually subsided it was announced that the WAWCC will make a statement on the actions of the British Heavyweight champion and his #1 contender at a later date.
By Dan Nash