1. Jimmy Ocean defeated Scott Edgar by two falls to one in a British Rules match.
2. Brad Slayer defeated Alex Young by submission.
3. Peter Nixon defeated Brad O’Brien by pinfall to advance to the second round of the WAW32 tournament.
– Brad O’Brien attacked Peter Nixon with the Open Light Heavyweight title belt and cashed in his Sky’s The Limit contract for an immediate title match.
4. Brad O’Brien defeated Peter Nixon (c) by pinfall to win the WAW Open Light Heavyweight Championship.
5. King Kendo defeated The Phantom by two falls to one in a British Rules match.
6. Nick Barnes defeated Aaron Sharp by pinfall.
7. The UK Hooligans [Zak and Roy Knight] and Ricky Knight Jr defeated Ricky Knight, Hallows and Alex Drooge in a Three Stages of Hell match.
By Dan Nash