1. McKraken defeated Dillon Slade and Ryan Richards by submission when Richards tapped out.
2. Jason Digby defeated Rian Cox by pinfall.
3. Big J Johnson and Nemesis defeated Hallows and Max Rotten by pinfall when Nemesis pinned Rotten. During the match King Kendo chased Hallows backstage. Johnson forced referee Dean Hines’ hand down after a slow two count.
4. Mary Cox defeated Leia Elise by disqualification after referee Mr Whitworth reversed his decision. Whitworth originally disqualified Mary after being struck from behind by Elise but falsely assuming it had been Mary when Elise feigned injury, only to be outed by the crowd.
5. Ricky Knight Jr defeated Sonny Smasher by pinfall.
6. Milky O’Hagan defeated Morningstar by pinfall.
– Hallows, Villman and Skeletor attacked Milky O’Hagan but were taken out by Axl Lynch. Lynch announced that he was returning to the ring because he had thought about how much WAW and Zak Knight meant to him, stating his desire to protect the company from all outside threats. Villman and Skeletor tried to cut Axl off but he routed them before adding that he was also bringing back the Metalheads. Milky shook Lynch’s hand to express gratitude for being saved, clearly shocked by what he had just heard.
– Brad Slayer stated that the reason WAW holds a show in Costessey every two weeks is to showcase the knowledge passed on to the WAW Academy’s many trainees and provide them with competitive experience. As an Academy trainer, Slayer had chosen to give one of the most impressive trainees an opportunity against himself, but warned that any underhanded tricks would be met with dire consequences because WAW is all about British wrestling and good sportsmanship plays an important role in the style.
7. Brad Slayer defeated Finley by two falls to none in a British Rules match.
– Mitchell Starr brought Slayer a cup of tea at the end of the first round.
– Finley tapped out in the third round. (Slayer 1-0 Finley)
– Slayer pinned Finley in the fifth round. (Slayer 2-0 Finley)
8. Imogen and Abbie Connor defeated Madison Lee, Lil Monster and Annabelle by submission when Monster tapped out to Imogen in an Alaskan Tag match.
9. King Kendo defeated Bash to advance to the second round of the WAW32 tournament. During the match Kendo pinned Bash but referee Scott Edgar had been knocked down and was unable to make the count. Hallows interfered and struck Kendo with his World Tag Team title belt and Bash went for the pin, but Edgar was still recovering. Bash complained to Edgar about not counting the pin only to be rolled up from behind by Kendo.
By Dan Nash