– It was announced that Ricky Knight Jr would advance to the second round of the WAW32 tournament as his scheduled opponent, Jimmy Ocean, was injured and unable to compete in their first round match. Aaron Sharp was also advanced to the second round as his opponent, Robin Lekime, had left the company.
– Jason Digby demanded that everyone respect him more only to be interrupted by his opponent, the returning Marco Marinelli. Senior referee Michael Mann intervened to prevent Dean Hines from refereeing the match, replaced by David Finch.
1. Marco Marinelli defeated Jason Digby by submission.
2. Onkar Singh defeated The Phantom by disqualification to advance to the second round of the WAW32 tournament. Phantom originally won by pinfall but referee David Finch reversed the decision when he continued attacking Onkar after the match.
3. Brad O’Brien defeated Battlekat CT by pinfall.
4. Rishpal Singh defeated Morningstar by pinfall to advance to the second round of the WAW32 tournament.
5. King Kendo defeated Gorgon by pinfall.
– Ricky Knight confronted King Kendo and stated that, should Kendo be eliminated from the WAW32 tournament, the two will face each other in a match at Epic Studios in December. He then added that they could always take things out into the car park for a quicker solution, only to be separated by several member of the WAW roster.
6. Karama defeated Innocence and Leia Elise by pinfall when she pinned Innocence.
– MC Mitchell Starr announced that Hallows had demanded a bye into the second round of the WAW32 tournament as his scheduled first round opponent, Kip Sabian, was unavailable to compete in Costessey. Starr then informed Hallows that a replacement had been found and that his tournament match would be taking place immediately.
7. Hallows defeated Axl Lynch by pinfall when he used the ropes for leverage to advance to the second round of the WAW32 tournament. During the match, Sigma came out to ringside only to be countered by Drew Marshall, Keegan, Nocturne and McKraken. Hallows sent Sigma backstage when he realised that numbers were equal, leading Lynch to do the same.
8. Brad Slayer defeated PJ Knight, Villman and Keegan by pinfall when he pinned PJ.
9. Ricky Knight Jr defeated Sonny Smasher by referee stoppage.
10. Nemesis won a ten man battle royal last eliminating Drew Marshall to enter the 2017 Carols and Carnage match. The match also featured Finley, Dancing Damo, Ryan Richards, Battlekat KL, Max Rotten, Brandon Innes, Marvel Marcus and Paddy Taggart.
By Imogen Overy.