1. Jason Digby versus Harry Mant ended in a 10 minute time limit draw when referee Dean Hines delayed counting the pin on Digby until the time limit expired. (WAW 0-0 SOS)
2. Leia Elise defeated Harley Rae by pinfall. (WAW 1-0 SOS)
3. Brad O’Brien defeated Hooch by pinfall (WAW 2-0 SOS)
4. Charlie May defeated Finley by pinfall (WAW 2-1 SOS)
5. Team SOS [Kobre, Dexer, Aaron Warnes, Rogan & Mike Check] defeated Team WAW [Bash, Nemeis, Dave Daniels, Alex Young & Morningstar] by pinfall when an imposter Kobre pinned Nemesis. (WAW 2-2 SOS)
– SOS Head Trainer Paul Tyrrell congratulated his team on “winning” the final match to clinch a draw in the overall competition. He then invited WAW to travel down to Harwich on Sunday 4th February to compete for a trophy on SOS turf. Ricky Knight accepted the challenge on the condition that Tyrrell find himself a tag team partner to face the Rowdy Man and his wife Saraya Knight in mixed tag team action.
6. Destiny & Innocence defeated Violet O’Hara & Karama when Destiny pinned Karama.
– Destiny attacked Innocence and proclaimed that she was still the top dog in Bellatrix now that she has returned to the ring.
7. The Metalheads [Axl Lynch & Keegan] defeated the Phantom & Dynamo Gray and Dancing Damo & Brandon Innes by pinfall when Keegan pinned Grey to win the vacant WAW Academy Tag Team Championship.
8. Jimmy Ocean defeated Ryan Richards by submission.
9. Ricky Knight won a 15 man rumble in the WAW32 tournament last eliminating Hallows. The match also featured King Kendo, Rishpal Singh, Ricky Knight Jr, Brad Slayer, PJ Knight, Sonny Smasher, Big J Johnson, Alex Drooge, Hot Stuff, Onkar Singh and Paddy Taggart. During the match, RKJ was pulled over the top rope by the Phantom.
– Ricky Knight demanded to know whether the elimination order meant that he would be facing King Kendo in one of the two WAW32 semi final matches at Epic Studios in Norwich on Saturday 8th December. At the same time, Kendo and Hallows squared up to each other and the locker room made their way out to separate the two. MC Jason Cross informed Ricky that the rules stated the winner of the match would face fourth place while the runner up would face third place, meaning that he would be taking on Rishpal Singh in the semi final whilst Kendo will face Hallows. Ricky demanded that the rules be changed but Cross reminded him that the rules had been set in stone by the WAWCC and can’t be changed.
By Dan Nash